Mr. Dotherow is a veteran in the commercial real estate industry spanning 17 years solely with Realty Capital. He provides innovative solutions to his clients in negotiating sales and leases, performing market research, analyzing comparable properties and market conditions. He specializes in land sales, office and industrial leasing, landlord representation and consultation.
Darryl is focused on the most important aspect of real estate, the relationship to his clients which include Fairwinds Credit Union, Keator Construction, C.C.D., Carley Corporation, and R.D. Keene Trust.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Seller/Buyer Representation of Vacant Commercial and Multi-Family Land Parcels
Site Selection for Developers, End-Users (Banks, Day Care, and Consumer Retail)
Landlord Representation and Leasing of Office and Industrial Product Types
Market Analysis Emphasizing Comparable Sale Techniques & Market Data
- Pioneered Commercial Real Estate Research Techniques and Internet Marketing
- Realty Capital Breakthrough Award (2005), Top 3 Producers (2006, 2007, 2013, 2014 & 2015)
- Participated in Sale and Lease Transactions Totaling $300 Million
- SALE – Airport Industrial Center (63,000 SF – $6,450,000)
- LEASE – Fairwinds Credit Union – 135 W. Central Blvd (38,000 SF – $11.15 Million)