Lyle has been a licensed real estate agent for more than 28 years. His areas of expertise include industrial land sales, warehouse sales and leasing, and build-to-suit development projects. His broad business experience in corporate America spans more than four decades and provides him with a unique ability to effectively deal with many diverse business clients and ventures.
Lyle’s experience with large Central Florida industrial deals has led him to prominent success in the commercial real estate industry.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Industrial land, Build-to-Suit Development Projects, and Warehouse Leasing and Sales.
- Represented Eckerd Drug Company in the subleasing of the 587,000 square foot Super Foods warehouse in Orlando Central Park.
- Listed and sold the 140,400 square foot Eckerd Rac-Rite Building in Orlando Central Park during 1995 to Security Capital Corporation.
- Listed and represented the buyer in the purchase/sale of the 163,000 square foot Eckerd Pre-Print Building in Orlando Central Park.
- Listed and sold the 118,500 square foot Cain and Bultman Building in Orlando Central Park to ITCO Tire Company.
- Represented Collier Enterprises, Inc. in the development and sale of land parcels in the 246-acre Crownpointe Commerce Park. Sold over 112 acres of prime, fully developed industrial land parcels.
- Established multiple corporate relationships, providing development, leasing and sales representation to Westinghouse, Hughes Supply, Pepsi Cola, Cain and Bultman, Walgreen, Super Foods, Eckerd Corporation, General Mills, Robert Hunt Capital Corp., Collier Enterprises, Inc., Coca-Cola Enterprises, and Taylor Corp.
- Administrative Manager at Traveler’s Insurance Company Orlando field office for 7 years.
- Chose early retirement from the Traveler’s Insurance Company after 31 years to pursue a second career in commercial real estate.